This innovative new cooling vest is ideal for casual wear and covers more surface area with a soft, high-quality fabric that stretches to comfortably fit the body. This vest includes a 12-piece GlacierPack set that's ideal for office, home or recreational use and features a hermetically sealed barrier for easy cleaning and sterilization.
An innovative union of form and function, the new Glacier Tek Flex Vest features soft, high-quality fabric that stretches and moves with the wearer. Designed to provide cooling comfort in unpleasantly warm conditions, the vest is styled to look like every day casual wear, with 12 cooling packs that tuck discreetly into specially designed pockets. Perfect for clean environments such as offices, homes or for recreational use, the Flex Vest is an important accessory when the temperature gets too warm.
One set of 12 packs is included with the vest. Order a spare set of packs and stay cool longer: One set can be worn while the other recharges — offering continual cooling comfort all day long.
- Colors: Black, White, Tan, Gray
- Weighs less than 5 pounds with packs
- Several pockets for cooling packs spread across the vest, allowing for a greater cooling area
- Dry and clean, not soggy and soaking wet like evaporative products
- Self-contained, portable and unpowered - no cumbersome hoses, tubes or tethers
- Available in S, M, L and XL and fits over or under most clothing
- Small vest also fits children with a chest size of 29-35 inches
- Small vest includes a GlacierPack set that features smaller packs for an optimal fit
Not so cool
Posted by Dr Barry on 5th Sep 2016
This is my second vest. I wear it in San Diego in 80* heat and 90* humidity to play 2 hours of morning tennis near the ocean. This new vest is larger with more packs however they lose there cooling power after 1 hour. The older vest cooled longer (bigger packs) but there were not as much cooling area. New vest somewhat better.