A cooling vest made especially for children, the Children's Cool Vest is a durable and comfortable garment that will help safeguard your child against heat stress. The Children's GlacierPacks included with the vest are the innovation behind keeping your kids cool and comfortable.
The Glacier Tek Children's Cooling Vest is available in eight different colors (blue, green, pink, red, white, yellow, orange and tan) and features side elastic straps and over-the-shoulder adjustability to fit a wide range of body sizes, ranging from approximately 30 to 90 pounds. The vest is made from either a durable polycotton or nylon washable fabric. It can be washed by hand and line dried. Cooling packs can be washed with soap and water in the sink.
- Made specifically for children or smaller adults (up to approximately 90 pounds)
- Weighs less than three pounds with GlacierPacks
- Dry and clean, not soggy and soaking wet like evaporative products
- Maintains a dry, comfortable 59°F / 15°C for up to 2.5 hours in 100°F / 38°C heat
- Self-contained, portable and unpowered - no cumbersome hoses, tubes or tethers
- Made in the USA
Posted by Unknown on 16th Jul 2015
Our son has multiple disabilities a s several serious medical conditions including the inability to sweat. This cooling vest has allowed him to enjoy playing outside in the summer with his friends and brother. I look forward to using it for years to come. Has definitely improved his quality of life!