The Original Cool Vest - Orange Banox is the ideal respite from the harsh environments of the oil, gas or chemical industries. Made with extremely durable FR3 Flame Retardant Banox* fabric** and featuring high-visibility reflective striping, this cooling vest will help keep you cool, comfortable and safe in the face of the exact opposite. Included with the vest is a GlacierPack Protect set. This durable pack is made from specialty film and is perfect for tough conditions.
* Banox fabric is a registered trademark of ITEX Inc., used with permission.
** NOTE: the Banox fabric is flame retardant; the cooling packs are not.
It’s hot. Sparks are flying. Good thing you’re wearing your Original Cool Vest – Orange Banox with FR3 Flame Retardant Banox fabric. It’s what will help keep you comfortable while the world around you looks anything but. The Original Cool Vest – Orange Banox with FR3 Flame Retardant Banox fabric features adjustable quick release buckles and over-the-shoulder adjustability to fit a wide range of body sizes. Additionally, it includes high visibility reflective striping and a heavy duty front zipper for easy on/off wear.
NOTE: Banox is a trademark of ITEX Corporation for their flame retardant fabric that meets NFPA70E Category 2. The Original Cool Vest – Orange Banox with FR3 Flame Retardant Banox fabric is not tested or claimed to meet the standard as an assembly. No model of Glacier Tek Cool Vest should be worn as an outer garment in any environment that will expose the wearer to arc flash or open flames.
- Banox fabric that is 100% cotton and treated by a single-step flame-retarding process
- Includes one GlacierPack Protect set
- Manufactured with FR3 Flame Retardant Banox fabric
- Features high visibility reflective stripes
- Weighs less than 5 pounds with GlacierPacks
- Dry and clean, not soggy and soaking wet like evaporative products
- Maintains a dry, comfortable 59°F / 15°C for up to 2.5 hours in 100°F / 38°C
- Self-contained, portable and unpowered – no cumbersome hoses, tubes or tethers
- Made in the USA